|WHAT: JazzFest 5K run/1 mile fun walk
WHEN: Saturday, July 17th at 9:00 a.m.
WHERE: Yankton Trail Park, Sioux Falls, SD
REGISTRATION INFO: $20 per individual; $50 per team of 4. (Late registration after July 7th is $25 per individual or $60 per team.) CLICK HERE to register online or call 605-335-6101.
Sioux Falls Jazz & Blues announces a 5K run and 1 mile fun walk as the latest addition to events at the newly expanded Sioux Falls Jazz & Blues Festival, scheduled for July 15th, 16th, and 17th at Yankton Trail Park in Sioux Falls, SD.
The JazzFest 5K will be held Saturday, July 17th at 9:00 a.m.
"A 5K event has been on the JazzFest back burner for quite some time and we are very excited to make it a reality this year," said Katrina Lehr-McKinney, Executive Coordinator for the organization. "Funds raised from the event will support our educational outreach programs that serve thousands of children every year."
"We are pleased that the Sioux Falls Area Running Club is a partner of this event, and will assist us with event coordination," said Lehr-McKinney.
• Timing services will be provided by Sioux Falls Area Running Club. Each participant will be given a race number at packet pickup.
• Registrants can pick up packets the day of the race starting at 7:30 a.m. at Yankton Trail Park.
• Race begins at 9:00 a.m. at Yankton Trail Park. All entrants are guaranteed a t-shirt if registered by July 7th.
• 5K run: $20 or $25 after July 7th.
• 1 mi. fun walk: $20 or $25 after July 7th.
• Team run or walk: $50 or $60 after July 7th (up to four team members).
• Age categories for run: m/w 19 and under; m/w 20-30; m/w 31-40; m/w 41-50; m/w 51+.
• Awards and refreshments immediately following race. Music starts at Noon on both JazzFest stages!
For more information, contact Katrina Lehr-McKinney at 605-335-6101 or Katrina@sfjb.org.